So what's new with me and the beehive?
- Itty Bitty's g-tube may be the best thing ever. He's gained 4 pounds in 6 weeks. That's 1/4 of his total week since the tube was placed.
- Chunky is on the move. Crawling everywhere! He's also become quite the momma's boy. If he's awake when I leave for work, he cries. But the upside of this is that when I open the door after work, he crawls at warp speed to get to me :)
- Honey Bee did quite well his first semester in RT school. Only 4 more semesters and then he can get to work. Have I mentioned that he's already been offered a job in the bees' NICU? Pretty awesome, right?
- The beehive had a great Christmas. All three of the bees racked up on gifts. We are blessed to have family that loves to spoil our kids. I'm sure it may be a curse in coming years.
- I've stopped pumping - WOO HOO!!! Chunky has been on 100% formula for several months and is thriving. We've recently discovered that Itty Bitty has milk protein sensitivity. For me to continue pumping, I would have had to make some major changes to my diet. I decided that for my sanity, I would stop pumping after 9.5 months. I fee quite accomplished for making it that long.
- I'm participating in a 366 Challenge. It's Day 17 and I've missed only 1 day so far. Lots of pics to come :)
There's lots more to share, but that's just a quick update. I'm not going to promise to get better at blogging, but I'm going to give it my best shot.